An initiative to install and manage a smart fire and smoke alarm detector system at homes in collaboration with the Ministry of Interior-General Directorate of Civil Defense and in partnership with ‘ETISALAT’. The free devices will be installed at the homes of eligible social security beneficiaries.
- Copy of the social assistance card.
- Property Ownership (in the name of the beneficiary name, beneficiary within heirs, in the name of the deceased husband or father)
- The last electricity bill (in the name of the beneficiary, beneficiary among heirs, either the name of the deceased husband or father)
- Property must be registered in the name of the beneficiary himself or the heirs (social assistance beneficiaries)
- The beneficiary must be a resident of the property/properties.
- The property must be rented or leased.