Providing relief aid to citizen families affected by disasters and calamities to enhance family cohesion and community cohesion among family members.
You must create a personal profile to benefit from this this service by clicking this link
Point of Service Delivery
Social Security Administration - Customer Happiness Centers
The Target Audience
According to the Law No. (11) of 2002 regarding relief aid in cases of public and private calamities and disasters, the targets are:
- To be a citizen of the state.
- That the damaged property is owned by the citizens of the state.
- It should not be the result of negligence, negligence, or negligence.
- A copy of the Emirates ID.
- passport copy .
- A copy of the registration summary.
- Document of sources of income from the Department of Lands and Properties and commercial licenses.
- Ownership certificate for the damaged .
- A case record from the competent authorities.
- And any other documents that the committee requests submission.
Service Delivery Channels
Social Security Administration, Customer Happiness Centers, website and smart application.
You can view the video that explain the submission steps in addition to filling the offline form.
Total Requests Submitted According to last five years
Service last updated on
Thursday، 25 February 2021 12:20 PM