To qualify the newlyweds to marry , beneficiaries and non-beneficiaries from marriage grant and provide them with the necessary knowledge and skills to build a safe and stable family.
You must create a personal profile to benefit from this this service by clicking this link
Attendance is compulsory for financial marriage grant recipients (husband and wife)
If you are registered in Marriage Grant or Mass Wedding, you can attend directly without registration
Or you can register for this service and
You must create a personal profile to benefit from the service by registering via this link Click here And then submit a service request via Click here
Point of Service Delivery
Marriage Grants Department
The Target Audience
Eligible for financial grant for marriage (mandatory for a couple) and non-beneficiaries of the services of the Ministry from community's members.
Channel to get the Service
Website - smart application
Steps to implement the service
- Submit the application through the website or smart application.
- You must create a personal profile to benefit from the service by registering via this link, click here
- Click on "Apply to Participate in Edaad Program"
- After reading the service card, press "start service"
- Complete the mandatory fields
Service Conditions and Requirements
You can view the video that explain the submission steps in addition to filling the offline form.
Total Requests Submitted According to last five years
Service last updated on
Wednesday، 28 September 2022 07:10 AM