This service is to register children in people of determination care and rehabilitation centers to obtain the necessary training and rehabilitation to enable them to integrate into society.
You must create a personal profile to benefit from this this service by clicking this link
Receipt of requests has been suspended due to COVID-19
Point of Service Delivery
People of Determination Care and Rehabilitation Center
The Target Audience
People of determination citizens of United Arab Emirates.
- Passport copy
- Copy of identity of citizens of the United Arab Emirates
- Medical report (physical, sensory, psychological and communication disability) and psychological (intellectual disabilities, autism, attention deficit and hyperactivity) from an official accredited entity
- Personal photos with a white background
Service Delivery Channels
People of Determination Care and Rehabilitation Centers
MOCD website and smart application
Steps to implement the service
- Submit the request via website or smart device
- You must create a personal profile to benefit from this this service by clicking this link
- Define a date for evaluation
- Conduct a multidisciplinary assessment
- Issuing the decision of the diagnosis committee at the center
- Issuing the decision of the civil committee
- The guardian's signature on the results of the evaluation
Service Conditions and Requirements
- Prove that the person has disability(mental, autism, multi) through a report issued by the diagnostic committee of the center
- To be a citizen of UAE or son of female citizens of UAE
- Applicant should be between 4 and 12 years of age.
- That their abilities enable them to benefit from services available in centers of care and rehabilitation of people of determination.
- Approval and consent of status committee
You can view the video that explain the submission steps in addition to filling the offline form.
Total Requests Submitted According to last five years