Digital Participation Policy
The MOCD Keen to interact with clients through social networking sites and applications with respect, professionalism and satisfaction.
The MOCD welcomes you so that you can post comments and opinions here, and your interventions will be appreciated and we will take them into account as an important reference in discussing the improvements and developments of our services.
While the MOCD welcomes any comments and free interventions on this platform, it has the full right to prevent the appearance of any content that may be:
- Security threats.
- Including inappropriate language.
- Violating the privacy of others or offensive to others.
- Violating the local laws.
- Improper, obscene or defamatory.
- Including spam or promoting trade.
- Interpreted as prejudicial or prejudicial to any part of society on the basis of race, color, nationality, religion or status and the like.
- Including group or political discussions.
- Violation of intellectual property rights.
- Failure to comply with this policy can result in the participant being withheld.
Digital participation tools approved by the Ministry: