Social assistance recipients are partially exempted from electricity and water consumption fees and those who receive services from the Federal Electricity and Water Authority.
You must create a personal profile to benefit from this this service by clicking this link
The Target Audience
Those who meet the conditions for obtaining partial exemption from social assistance recipients
- Emirates ID card
- House ownership- Lease Contract
- The last electricity bill
Service Delivery Channels
Website - Smart Application.
Customer Happiness Center employee
Steps to implement the service
- Submit the application via website or smart app.
- You must create a profile to benefit from the service by registering via this link Click here
- Submit the required documents
You can view the video that explain the submission steps in addition to filling the offline form.
Total Requests Submitted According to last five years
Service last updated on
Thursday، 16 September 2021 09:20 AM