Terms & Conditions
Your access to and use of the website of the MOCD is subject to the following terms and conditions, in addition to the laws of the United Arab Emirates. By accessing the Site, you agree to these terms and conditions, whether or not you are a registered user. By accessing, browsing and using the Site you have unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use contained herein.
Amendment of Agreement:
The MOCD shall have the right to amend these Terms and Conditions provided that notice of amendments to this page is made and the amendments shall enter into force upon their creation unless otherwise specified. Your repeated use of the Site after making such modifications means you agree to the amendments and you must periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions of Use.
You agree to access and use the Site for legitimate purposes only, and you are fully responsible for knowing and acting on any and all laws, regulations, rules and regulations regarding your use of it. Once you access the Site, you agree to refrain from:
- Use the Site to commit an offense or to encourage others to engage in any conduct that may constitute a crime or involve civil liability.
- Enter or post any illegal content that includes discrimination, defamation, abuse, slander or inappropriate material.
- Use of the Website to impersonate other persons or parties.
- Use of the site to download any material containing programs containing viruses, Trojan horses or any computer code, files or programs that may alter, destroy or impede the work of the site or any device or program belonging to any person who accesses the site.
- Upload, post, transmit or otherwise transmit material that you are not entitled to broadcast under any law or contractual relationship.
- Change, destroy or delete any content on the Site.
- Disruption of normal communication lines in any form.
- Allegation of association with, or representation of, any company, association or entity without being authorized to claim such relationship or representation.
- Posting or broadcasting any advertisement, promotional material or other form of promotion.
- Publish any material that is incompatible with or contradicts the intellectual property rights of others or collects or stores personal information about others.
Some parts of the site are open only to registered users and / or allow the user to request support or services electronically by entering personal information. You agree that any information provided to us through these parts is complete and accurate information that you will not register nor adopt a user name that the MOCD may consider to be in accordance with its right to discretion.
Termination of Use:
The MOCD reserves the right, as it deems appropriate, to terminate or suspend your access to and use of this site without notice and for any reason, including violation of these Terms and Conditions or any action that the MOCD may consider unlawful or harmful to others. In the event of termination, you will no longer be able to access the site, and the MOCD will use every means available to enforce this prohibition.
Links of other Sites:
Some of the links on the site lead to websites that are not operated by the Ministry. Therefore, the MOCD does not control these sites. We do not review or control the content of those sites. The MOCD provides these links for the convenience of users. These links do not contain any promotional content of the goods, services or information and do not imply any link between the Ministry and the operators of the linked sites. When you choose a link to an external site, you are subject to the terms and conditions of the owner/sponsor of that website.
The MOCD reserves the right to monitor any content entered by you, but is not obligated to do so. Although the Ministry can not monitor everything entered on the Site, we reserve the right (without obligation) to delete, remove or edit any input material Which would violate these terms and conditions. The UAE and foreign copyright laws and international treaties protect the contents of this website and you agree to be bound by the copyright notices appearing on this site.
You agree to defend, secure and maintain the integrity of the MOCD's website and all its employees and agents against any and all liability that may arise from any claim arising from any breach by you of these terms and conditions, including reasonable costs and fees to attorneys. You agree to cooperate fully in the defense against such claims, and the MOCD has the right to take, at its own expense, exclusive defense and control over any matter otherwise subject to compensation by you. You do not agree to settle any case without the written consent of the MOCD.